Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Tag

I made this tag for a tag swap I did earlier this month.
I used a manila tag and I decoupage wrinkled tissue paper onto it.
I then inked it with red  distress ink it took a while to dry.


I cut a dollie in half and glue some book text in the center of it.
I cut the Happy Holidays on my cricut
I can't remember the cricut cartridge, I did a youtube video
showing the tag I think I mentioned it there.

I also used bling mesh form Karlas001 esty store
 Just wanted to post pictures for those that don't visit my youtube channel
Tomorrow I'm in a blog hop with 24 other bloggers
it starts here KinderStampO
all the bloggers will be giving away a hand made ornament.
Make sure to stop by and see what we all came up with.
Thanks for stopping by
LIZ

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love that wrinkle tissue effect!