Monday, November 21, 2011

Dandylicious Creates Blogiversary blog Hop Winner is.......

I want to thank everyone for sharing your favorite birthday gifts with me. Since everyone shared theirs with me I thought I would share mine with you. I received a tennis bracelet for my 25th birthday. Which was also a wedding proposal from my hubby! The only catch was I couldn't have it unless I said yes,lol. Well 21 years later (we had a year engagement) we are still going strong.
So I got the winning number by using the random number generator and the winning follower is
EDWINA!
Congratulations. I'll email you for your info.
I decided to make a tutorial video on how to make the siding jounaling card. I'll post it on my YouTube channel scrapiliciouslife Head over there and become a follower so you don't miss it.
Thank you again for playing along our hop. Look for our Christmas hop in a few week.

Happy Holidays,
Liz

1 comment:

Edwina said...

I am subscribed to your u tube channel. Now I can see it. I will be looking for it. Thank you! Edwina Brown