Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way Blog Hop DAY 2

Welcome to the Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way Blog Hop DAY 2


You should have arrived from

 If you just happen upon my blog start the hop over at

Thank you for stopping by on the 2nd day of our Hop
for today I made a card the base is 6x6
I used the left over paper from yesterdays project


I used the die from Tim Holtz Easter Elements die I really like this bunny.
I ran the bunny through an embossing folder. 
sorry I the embossing fold didn't have a name on it.


I cut a small doily in half to make it large
 behind the strip of patterned paper.


I love those cute flowers. I have a hard time finding those.
I do need to find more since my stash is low, LOL
The crepe paper rosette I just punch a 2" circle  and I just glued the 
crepe paper around it while I gathered it
I have another project for you today made out of a toilet paper roll.

 can you tell I like crepe paper, LOL
To attach the crepe paper I just put a strip of scor tape 
on the inside of the tube and added the gathered crepe paper



aren't these tags so cute?
they are the Tim Holts movers and shaker  tag and tie


Here is the back. I just push in to hold the candy in.

Thank you for hopping with us today.
don't forget to become a follower if you like what you see
I will have a small RAK for a lucky follower so don't
 forget to leave a comment.

now hop on over to Jamie's blog

Thanks for Hopping with us
~Liz


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute:) Love the card. The bunny really does look like real chocolate! Love how you cut the dollie to make it larger.
What a great use for the toilet paper roll!. Great Projects thanks for sharing your talent:)
{love-love}
Scrappin' Madge

Unknown said...

Great projects! I love the embossed bunny and the rosette.

I also like the treat holder, great use if a TP roll.

Colin
crimsoncricut.blogspot.com

rlovew said...

Love the embossed bunny. Also the treat boxes are adorable and I love the tiny tags.

Ashley Nicole said...

These are super cute. Love the crepe paper! Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A beautiful and good idea for a candy favor.
The card is so cute--I like this idea too!
http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/2012/04/hippity-hoppity-easters-on-its-way-blog_9527.html?spref=fb

Heidi said...

How fun! I absolutely LOVE your card and treat holder. Adorable. Love the crepe paper rossette too! Cute cute!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I Love your Card! Love the Rosette. Thanks for Sharing! Happy Easter! :0)

Kristy said...

What an adorable card. I love both of your projects!! : )

Kristy
marketateer@gmail.com

Daisylove Creations said...

I love both of your projects, they are so adorable!! Never thought about using crepe paper but it works great, will definitely have to try it out! Great to be in the hop with you :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Your projects are so super cute. Love that bunny. It looks like a real piece of chocolate. Also love the doily and crepe paper. It adds so much to both projects. Great job.

Anne :)
anmatt1@aol.com
http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.
com

AmyJRockstar said...

Your projects are great! That card is super sweet and I LOVE the embossing on the bunny! You always amaze me, Liz! I love your work!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com