Monday, July 05, 2010

Blog Winners of the Christmas in July Hop....

I want to Thank You all for participating this weekend. It was so much fun I got inspired by all my fellow consultants. We have loads of fun. We have a great online community (forum) that we all participate in where we do challenges and some of us are hooked on swaps! We are a super supportive and we have access to some great scrapbooking supplies too! If you would like to join the Memory Works family let me know and I can hook you up!
Now back to the winners but before I announce the winners I want to say I loved reading your favorite Christmas gift stores! Thank you for sharing your memories....
the Winner of the Canvas Board is..................

                                      Rosann


I want to thank you also for stopping by the new craftologystudio blog and Etsy Shop We will be adding new items to the shop so please stop by often.
The winner of the Little Bundle of Joy is.....

                                      Cindy




If you you could email me at LMullenathome@AOL.com your mailing address I will send that out asap.

Have a great week
~Liz

No comments: