Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Here is a paper bag album I did as a class. I used kaisercraft paper Clarabelle and Wild Violet. I loved this paper. I also used the girls paperie stamps, paper girl clear,most of the trims are from craftology studio.
This is the Cover. I just used 3 brown lunch bags, and I alternated the bags before using the cropadile to bind it together. These flower are 5 scalloped circle punches. 1 is the foundation and the others 4 are folded in 1/2 and then 1/4 and glued with points in the center. I bend the edges to fluff a bit and added a button with thread in the center. Cute flower and ease to make.
Pages 2 and 3
page 3 with 1 of 3 inserts in the book. the insets go where the opening of the lunch bag.
pages 4 and 5 with the reverse side of the 1st insert
pages 6 and 7
pages 8 and 9
pages 10 and 11
Back Cover
I hope you enjoyed this little project. This makes a quick...maybe not so quick.
let me know what kind of albums you are working on this summer...

2 comments:

Lindy said...

This is adorable!

mexicancolors said...

I love the class, and I just finished mine adding my photos, now is standing in one of my TV stand shelfs.

Thanks for teaching me this unique album