Friday, June 04, 2010

Class of 2010...Congratulations!

Congratulations to you  Mckenzie.
I just can't believe that 17 years ago I was wonder how it was going to be when you graduated from High School, What you would be as a teenager? What your interests would be. I was a new mom with this baby girls that we were responsible for. At times it just seemed so overwhelming to think so far into the future. Now looking back at that time I feel that it went by so FAST!
I am so proud of the person you have become.We were very lucky to be your parents. I truly admire how you have become your own person with your own independent thoughts, your eagerness to be politically informed, your awareness of your community around you, your honesty, you have so many great qualities and a few that I know with time will improve. I know you are so ready for college and the world that is out there for you to experience. I hope for you that you take every advantage of the opportunities that are out there for you. To learn from all your experiences the good and bad ones. Mckenzie you only have a couple of weeks before you are bound for the University of San Francisco...Life is waiting for you!
I love you and I'm a very proud MOM.

No comments: