Saturday, May 27, 2006

Leaving Tasmania in the Morning to the USA

I've been here in Australia for the past 3 1/2 weeks. I've been visiting my brother Ruben and his family. This is my first time here down under. It's been great getting to know my nephews, Luka (4 1/2) and Sacha (2). Edwina (sister-in-law) Has introduced me to a whole new world.....Blogging!!!! I'm finding this so fascinating. I can't wait to go home and show my 13 year old my blog. I could just see her rolling her eyes at me. Just thinking where have you been!! I'm going home to a family that has missed me so much that they are counting the hours for my return. ;)
My stay here in Tasmania has been wonderful. I've taken about 600 pictures and my sister Ingrid who is traveling with me has taken her share too. I think I'll need about three albums. I'll post pictures when I return home. Thank you for letting me share and I can't wait to be part of this world;o)