Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation 2013

    I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer. Around here there are many things going on, Graduations, year end functions at school, planning a bridal shower for my Godson and his new bride to be and just starting to plan out our summer plus I'll be announcing on Wednesday some exciting news regarding my blog so please stop by again in 2days.
    My oldest daughter Mckenzie just graduated from the University of San Francisco, we are very proud of her she finished in 3 years! It's a bit of mixed emotions for me. She is only 20 and she decided to stay in SF so we got her all set up in her new "home" a room in a home that will become a Co-op living house. There are 3 girls at the moment, eventually there will be 6 total. I just met the girls and I really like them. So, I know she will make a home there and start her new life. I have been feeling like a chapter has closed and a new one is starting for all of us. Lately I've been reflecting on when the girls were young children and I have to say I really miss those days. I have one more year with Kennedy, she will be a senior next year and I know it's going to go by fast because it's seem that last year in school is always a busy one. So my plan is to savor every bit of next year because my nest will become empty before I know it.

I made Mckenzie a graduation card using my Cameo my second project since I got it in april. I really like how it came out and she also liked it. Letting me I should sell them, lol


From the Silhouette store the file I used is of this  Girl and the 2013  just click on the  links and it will take you the the files directly. The Congratulations, I welded together in the studio and the font that I used is called Marker Felt its on my computer.


I sewed the Congratulations onto cardstock with the sewing machine. I also used a corner chomper from We r Memory Keepers the stub/deco one. I did use foam dots the the girl and the the year to pop them up.


I also made this frame for her. Sorry for the bad picture it was taken at the last minute before we left out the door. I used the cameo to cut the little title.
Thank you for stopping by today. Don't for get to come back on Wednesday for my little announcement.
~Liz

No comments: