Friday, July 20, 2012

Home Decor and More...Day 1




Welcome to the Home Decor & More blog hop. 
This is a 2 day event, so be sure and join us both days for even more projects!
Our host is Cicily the Pink Dalmatian Scrapbooker.
If you came from Maria Matter then you're in the right spot. 
If you want to start from the beginner than head on over to
and hop your way thru some amazing home decor. 
The Pink Dalmatian is giving away blog candy, you can see all the details on her post. 
Some of the other hoppers may be giving away candy to so be sure & check them out.
We all have drawers, closets & possibly rooms full of scrapbooking supplies. 
Those beautiful, colorful supplies don't have to be limited to our pages. 
We hope to inspire you to use your supplies in Home Decor projects that add that special touch to our homes.  

This is what I made using a 7gypsy tray for a wall hanging


The dress form is Tim Holtz die. I cut one out of chipboard and another one using honeycomb paper 
I cut off the pedestal and the top bit. then I cut the bodice in half and opened it up to reveal the dimension most of the trims are from my stash of Karlas001


The stick pin is a Tim Holtz pin that I glued to a pearl.


Thanks for stopping and looking at my Home Decor project. You have reached the end of the hop be sure to stop again tomorrow for my second Decor item.
We love comments and you should too, they get you entries into the blog candy giveaways!

************************
In case you get detoured along the way, here's the blog lineup:


18 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is fabulous - love all the different elements. TFS

Tammy Schmitt said...

Soooo pretty! I love those roses! They look so real! TFS:-)

~Tammy S

Esther said...

Gorgeous printers tray!!!
Some many beautiful details :)

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

WOW!!! STUNNING! I love your DIE CUT DRESS.. Fabulous and I would love this in my house.. what a great idea you have my wheels turning! TFS

Pat said...

While all the elements on your project are awesome, the honeycomb dress form really rocks it!! Thanks for inspiring me!

Unknown said...

Love the roses and the tag holer amde from the pearl.

jennyplace2 said...

Your project is just stunning! It reminds me of my minature dress shop I made. TFS!

Lissa Marie said...

very cool! and unique, love it!

Unknown said...

Do Michaels have honeycomb paper? That would make a great gift for a seamstress - with a few different elements. and the flowers look so good. i love it. Thanks for sharing! i am a follower.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Auntie Em said...

Sooo pretty and feminine! I love the colours.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

great project tis

Pink Dalmatians said...

I really like this! love the trays but haven't done one yet. I love the honeycomb paper but am curious how easy it is to adapt to your own stamps? TFS

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous wall hanging liz!!!

Robin said...

Fantastic!!! TFS

Robin
http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

Maria said...

Beautiful tray!!! TFS

mvasquez69 at aol dot com

High Point Heating and Air FL said...

great resource! This is one awesome post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

Metal Wall Art said...

Bulletin boards can be a good decor and invaluable communication tool if you live in a communal living situation, such as a college dorm room. But one drawback of using a bulletin board is the puncture marks that push pins create when you hang pictures, notes, or documents on a bulletin board. You can create metal inserts to add to your bulletin board instead as a more attractive alternative.

Air Duct Cleaning Palm Beach said...

It is a good site. I like this site because it is a helpful site. I love this site very much.