Saturday, February 18, 2012

Late Announcement of the Winners of the Valentine's Decor and Mixed Media Blog Hop

I'm so sorry that it has taken so long to post the winner of my small Rak here on my blog from the last weekends blog hops. Technical difficulties!
Everything is ok now, Thank goodness!
I want to thank everyone that stopped by.
 Thank you all for the nice comments. 
I really appreciate all of the love you all send me.
Thanks again for playing
now to the announce the winners of both hops 

The winner of the Mixed Media blog hop is .....

Blogger Michele from MS said...
Awesome projects and some really unique ideas! Thanks for sharing 
 
And


  The winner of the Valentine's Decor blog hop is...
 Blogger Ashley Nicole said...
This is beautiful. Love the flowers. I will have to give that kind of wreath a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Nice being in the hop with you. Ashley

This is what I will be sending them

Each will receive one set

Thank you to the hostess of the blog hops
Staci  Valentine's Decor
and
Monica Mixed Media

Thanks for hopping with us
~Liz


No comments: