Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The random winner of Show Me Your CrAfTrOoM Blog hop is....




   I want to thank everyone that stop by the hop and the ones that decided to become follower
of my blog. I'm thinking that you are all going to make me accountable to post more regularly.
This is one of my New Years resolutions, I'm not doing well with this one, lol. 
I loved reading all your lovely comments. 
There were some questions that I wanted to answer for you that were being asked. 
Where did I get the chandeliers? I got them at Ikea a while back, not sure if they still have them.
The work bench was also an Ikea find.
My Comfy White Chair I got at Office Max. It was also a while ago that I purchased it. 
I do see that they have some but they aren't quit the same.
I have to share that the typewriter is very new, My mom found it for me last weekend and I just 
had to take a picture of it. It doesn't have a home yet hence the shot on top of the my work
bench. This is her second find, the first typewriter she found was for my daughter that wanted
one that had script type. I couldn't believe that she found one for her. She gave it to her for 
Christmas. Can I tell you that was the gift of the year. 
BTW my mom finds these things at thrift shops, She does have an eye for these things :)
I was also asked about the Lazy Susan Ironing board. I think I will do a tutorial on that,
 so stay tune for it.  I will have to do that tutorial some time next month or in march.
I'm going to CHA this coming weekend so I'm planning on doing some post on that next week.
I'm very excited to see what all the new products are going to be. if there is something
 that you might be interested in let me know by leaving a comment here
 and I will post about it if I can.
 
Again Thank you for Playing along with us this weekend 
and the winner is.....

Blogger Imogene said...
Another great organize room,,I am lovin all the great ideals,,,pretty chandelier you have in your room.
am a new follower!!
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com
I will be sending Imogene these Lovelies...

Thanks for Playing,
~Liz

3 comments:

Imogene said...

Thanks so much, I loved seeing all the great craft rooms, I even got some good ideals for mine,

kim.scrapper said...

Have fun at CHA, your craftroom was awesome and congrats to the lucky winner.

Imogene said...

I got my stuff today,,Thanks so much!!!