Saturday, November 15, 2014

How is it November 15th?

I can't believe that it's the 15th!  Half way through the month! It didn't help that I was away for 5 of those days. Crafting with a friend in Palm Springs, Ca. It's our yearly thing with do. it's usually with other friends but this year we were the only two that could get away. We stay up until 3:00 working on stuff and laughing, eating and just enjoying each other company. I am so grateful for my crafty friends. It really has helped me get out of my funk. We were having so much fun we didn't take any pictures of us. I did remember to take a picture of my work spot that I sat at for those days. I did get lots done and it really got me charged up for the holidays. This was my last get away for the year. I have one planned for February 2015 Which will be the first one for 2015. Do you go away to craft? 

Today I will like to share a couple of cards that I made. I used the Heidi Swap Christmas Line from last year called Believe by Pink Paisley 

Here are my Two Cards for today

I used the Sizzix Pennant die and the mini pinecones that I has in my stash.


I also used a pennant here with the mini rosette die from Tim Holtz. I just love the Holly and Berries which I got at Hobby Lobby 

Are you getting ready for Christmas? This is the first time that I have started so early. It must be due to my new status of Empty Nester, LOL
Thank for stopping by and taking a peek,
~Liz Mullen
PS I invited you to become a follower here, on Pinterest and FaceBook

9 comments:

LisaM said...

Yeah for crafty get aways. Love your cards! BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Happy you can take the time to visit other crafters and have a GREAT time!! BL

Janet's Planet said...

Love your cards! TFS BL Janet

Tonya said...

Oh love your Christmas cards! I have yet to start mine since I have so many other projects on my plate.
Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Haidee said...

super great cards tfs and its super nice for getaways from BL group E

An'Jenic G. said...

Pretty cards!! Happy BL An'Jenic

Miranda said...

I do not get away to craft. :( I wish that I could. Your cards are adorable.
Miranda :) BL

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Your cards were gone :^( BL

Lyne said...

Very cute cards
Lyne - BL
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas