Today my mom and sister are coming over to do some crafting. It's been a while since we have do that so I'm really looking forward to it. Here are a few things that I've have been working on. Boy, do these swaps keep me accountable :)
This is a tag that I did for a travel vintage tag swap that Karls001 on youtube was hosting. This was my first time participating in a swap that was being hosted on youtube. I also signed up on another swap hosted by atwatermoon this one is going to be a fall banner swap. I'm excited to start working on that one. I also go at youtube channel ScrapiliciousLife sign up as a subscriber and I will be doing a little RAK when I do my first video. Really the thought of doing a video makes me very nervous, this is really stepping outside my box but I really want to do this...Yikes!! Thanks Karla for getting me involved...I think LOL.
I made this banner as a birthday gift for a girlfriend of mine. This was the first banner in a while that I had done. I really enjoyed it because I used many of the new things that I have been playing with
Tim Holtz flower die
Tim Holtz distressed inks
some German glitter that was given to me as a gift.
Vintage Dictionary Paper that I got a thrift shop
this is another banner I did for a swap over at the
Here I used Diamond Dust from Micheal's,German glitter,and my new favorite thing GLAM from Tattered Angles. I pained the vintage dictionary paper with the glam and then applied the diamond dust. I added the feathers. I enjoyed making these flowers
I have really enjoyed working with canvas boards as some of you might have noticed. I mad this one for the same swap as the banner above. I really liked how this came out...I hope I can make another one for me...LOL This one was totally inspired by Donna Downey class I took in august.
and One last thing I want to share with you today is this little 2 page layout that I did for a 6X6 Christmas Book swap that I hosted for the memory works consultants.
I embedded some dictionary paper on the edges of the paper I added gesso on the paper to make it washed out and I inked the edges and stamped some images...I made these so that either page could be the front or back cover of the book.