Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Minds Eye DT challenge

Love the pictures of the 1st LO. This is my youngest when she was 10 months (she is now 14 :( oh I do miss this age...Sometimes! Like when I see these. This is what I came up with for these papers. I don't recall the names of the lines...I'm thinking it's Abby Road but not sure.


pleated flowers


            
     a little bling...I like these pins!

A card with a little paint on the edges...Had fun with that.


The flower is just pedals that I cut by hand that I shaped and curled then glued to back of button.


the title Franz I cut slits in the stripped paper and thread the blue strip through the slits.


I used crepe paper for the edge that I ruffled and glimmer misted.
I cut a V shape on the top part of the strip of paper and distressed the edges and curled
The flowers were glimmer misted

Little post it pad on a binder ring.

I'm on a ruffle bender! the strip below the picture is attached with the tiny attacher.
I hope you enjoyed =D
Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

mexicancolors said...

This is really cute