Monday, August 13, 2007

Concider Yourself Challenged: Challenge #2

I've been working on this scrapbooking challenge for the past week. This challenge is from the Consider Yourself Challenged site. This is my first time entering my scrapbook pages for a contest. On this challenge we had to use and ad for inspiration. Go to the site it's under Challenge 2. They will be posting a new challenge on the 15th. So this is my LO that I did.



This was fun, I did a two page LO. I really didn't know what I was going to do. I had these picture of my daughter birthday. I've worked in a chronological format before so this was a little harder for me. It seems that alot of people are not working this way. This is how I learned to do it.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

Very nice! I'm a little stumped on the new challenge to scrap an argument....gotta think on that one:)