Sunday, June 02, 2013

A close up to my layout for Creating the Crafty Life Country Garden Youtube Hope

If you want to start at the beginning start here at Misty's Youtube Channel and hop through all the channels

I decide to do a layout of my two daughter with the paper flower and the floral paper.

I used Glitz Cashmere Dame Floral, and Dame Chevron some Bazzil card stock in turquoise & raspberry.

I used doilies. The turquoise flowers are from the donna downey and the pink one are from Karla001 and the baby pink roses are from prima.


The sisters title plus the boarder under the white lace I cut on the Silhouette Cameo 


On the 3 photos I used the photo layover from Crate Paper. I just love these I might need to get me some more.

Here is the Video that I did for the Youtube Hop 


No comments: