Sunday, July 17, 2011

Enjoying Summer and Sharing some ATC's

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Around here were are keeping busy. Mckenzie is back from college before she got home she headed over to South Africa for a month with her school to work with an organization that works with the street kids.

She had a great time. I have a feeling she will return there someday :)
Kennedy has been having a relaxed summer. Practicing golf with her dad, spending time with her friends: shopping, traveling and staying up very late.


I've been enjoying very much this summer :)
So I wanted to share some ATC's that I made for a group that I belong to over on the Memory Works forum. We have been doing a ATC swap with each  new catalog.
 I just made this one


for this current Memory Works catalog
I used Crate Paper: Emma's Shoppe paper collection.

Last Fall I made this ATC

I used My Mind's Eye: Theme Set - Market Street
I also used Tim Holtz's rosette die which I cut down to make a mini rosette This was my first ATC. I was nervous making this one.
The next couple of days I have the house to myself and I plan on spending lots of time in my Studio.
So looking forward to the next few days.
Thanks for peeking in,
Liz

No comments: