Monday, November 09, 2009

Trade Secret Swap @ Tip Junkie.com

Jessica over at livingpractically.blogspot.com was my partner. This was Jessica's first time participating in a swap. I hope that she is hooked like I am.

This is what we were to swap: make or purchase at least three objects that you consider your favorite trade secrets. This swap was through Tipjunkie.com

I sent her a milk glass bowl that I found at a thrift shop. It almost didn't make it to her and just stayed at our house :)
I made her some kitchen towels that I've been making the past year with the sheets that I got through another swap. Hostess gifts! Everyone likes them and It's nice when I go over and see them in the kitchens when I visit. A jar full of different tags and ribbons, I just love making packages look really nice and with tags and ribbons you can't go wrong. The little cookbooks is for making scones. Every recipe is very good and I've tried many when we do our tea parties. My girls like to make dip chocolate pretzels for their friends during the holidays and so I gave Jessica the stuff to make some for her office. Oh I found a really clever measuring cup with three spouts and I just loved it. I believe you could never have enough measuring cups or spoons when you cook. That is pretty much what was in her package. She said that she liked it very much, I hope that when she uses the items she will remember that these came from her first swap.

No comments: